Dance 2night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss radio charts, current singles, and the latest music news..

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Shakira album in november!(hopefully!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Manny89
Manny89

New Shakira album in november!(hopefully!) Empty
PostSubject: New Shakira album in november!(hopefully!)   New Shakira album in november!(hopefully!) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 4:32 am

Shakira was on Cnn en Espanol talking about her being at Washington D.C. to get more money for Gloval education, and they asked her when is she goinh to release new music, she said she still has month of work ahead of her but hopefully it will be ready by November! she also said no new callaborators same producer band etc.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SETaTzTNU4&feature=related

I love you I love you I love you bounce bounce cheers cheers cheers Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
eliot88
eliot88

PostSubject: Re: New Shakira album in november!(hopefully!)   New Shakira album in november!(hopefully!) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 2:33 pm

Oh good! Shakira has really started to grow on me thanks to a friend. I still strongly dislike "Hips Don't Lie," but I think her Spanish-language material is beautiful.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/eliot88
Manny89
Manny89

PostSubject: Re: New Shakira album in november!(hopefully!)   New Shakira album in november!(hopefully!) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 5:20 am

yeah I 'm a stan so I like evrything she does but most of her fans hate HDL and Bl w/ Beyonce. Her spanish music is Brilliant!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Shakira album in november!(hopefully!)   New Shakira album in november!(hopefully!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Shakira album in november!(hopefully!)
Page 1 of 1