Dance 2night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss radio charts, current singles, and the latest music news..

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who will be the breakout artist this year?

Go down 
+2
B.Suleman
Tout
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tout

Who will be the breakout artist this year? Empty
PostSubject: Who will be the breakout artist this year?   Who will be the breakout artist this year? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 11:02 pm

Leona Lewis
David Archuleta
David Cook
Duffy

Anyone else.
Back to top Go down
B.Suleman

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the breakout artist this year?   Who will be the breakout artist this year? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 12:49 am

Jeniffer Lopez of course Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Tout

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the breakout artist this year?   Who will be the breakout artist this year? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 3:57 am

^ Breakout reality TV star? Wink
Back to top Go down
eliot88
eliot88

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the breakout artist this year?   Who will be the breakout artist this year? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 2:00 am

Leona Lewis I think is going to keep selling. She's got the young crowd hooked with "Bleeding Love" on pop radio, and I think it will grow on the Adult Contemporary stations...songs slowly build on them.

I see Duffy pulling a KT Tunstall. A lot of curious people who like her first or single, but don't hold onto her (see: Drastic Fantastic). She'll stay solid, but only her dedicated fanbase will keep following her.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/eliot88
Erizo
Erizo

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the breakout artist this year?   Who will be the breakout artist this year? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 2:10 am

David Cook has a lot of potential. One big song, and boom! He's gonna be 'the artist of the moment'.
Back to top Go down
Manny89
Manny89

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the breakout artist this year?   Who will be the breakout artist this year? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 5:09 am

Duffy,Estelle
Back to top Go down
Blu
Blu

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the breakout artist this year?   Who will be the breakout artist this year? I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 9:49 pm

As far as the AI ppl go, I can't see him being really big in the industry. Maybe if he got w/the right ppl. I think he'll have the "Taylor Hicks" syndrome. I hope not but I have a feeling. I think David will have no problem tho Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.aguileraworld.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the breakout artist this year?   Who will be the breakout artist this year? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who will be the breakout artist this year?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dance 2night :: Off-Topic Discussion :: THE LOUNGE-
Jump to: