Dance 2night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss radio charts, current singles, and the latest music news..

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introduce Yourself!

Go down 
+9
CJLopez
Heartbeat
mattievee
aJfromtheblock
Babar
Manny89
JustJaime
Blu
bl0ndxrebel
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
bl0ndxrebel
Admin
bl0ndxrebel

Introduce Yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 2:36 am

If you're new.. introduce yourself! Tell us about you, post pictures- whater you'd like!
Back to top Go down
https://dance2night.forumotion.com
Blu
Blu

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 2:50 am

Cool...

Well I'm "Blu". Found out about the forum from LD Wink

I live in Fort Wort, TX, I'm a full time college student and almost done w/my Associates of Art and might be majoring and working towards a degree in software engineering...

I love art, video games, hangin with friends, and music, which I have a very eclectic taste in. I'm generally opened minded when it comes to music and will listen to anything at least once. Some of my fav artists are Christina Aguilera, Linkin Park, Eminem, Fall Out Boy, Justin Timberlake and Stevie Wonder.

I'm a co-web for a Chrstina Aguilera fansite: www.aguileraworld.com

Check out my MySpace if any of y'all want: www.myspace.com/blu81706

Um anything else, holla at me Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.aguileraworld.com
JustJaime

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 2:53 am

Hi, I'm Jaime... And even though everyone posting on this forum is from LD tonight... Blazer still took himself extra serious and deleted my first thread... Okay... I'm letting it go...I'm on the far left in this one...

Introduce Yourself! 499169023lls4
Back to top Go down
Blu
Blu

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 2:56 am

^Cool pic. Looks like y'all were having fun.
Back to top Go down
bl0ndxrebel
Admin
bl0ndxrebel

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 2:59 am

Jaime's HOT lol
Back to top Go down
JustJaime

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 2:59 am

Introduce Yourself! L_323ac5ec5ed6fae9d88be50267017661
Back to top Go down
JustJaime

bl0ndxrebel wrote:
Jaime's HOT lol

Jaime is a frickin' MAJOR MESS at the moment.
Back to top Go down
bl0ndxrebel
Admin
bl0ndxrebel

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 3:00 am

I doubt that lol
Back to top Go down
JustJaime

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 3:03 am

I actually bought 4 minute video off iTunes... My roomates liked it too... I can't believe Madonna made a song people like... Seriously... Usually her fans are of a certain type...

I know she pissed off a lot of people by moving in a new direction on this album...

But she received ALOT more new fans...

When was the last time she had a legit chance of going number one, by the way??

Just spouting off about your avatar... Nazi.
Back to top Go down
JustJaime

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 3:04 am

When does LD come back online??
Back to top Go down
Blu
Blu

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 3:17 am

^looks like it's back now.
Back to top Go down
JustJaime

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 3:20 am

Everyones asleep... Should I add more photos?? Blu what's your real name
Back to top Go down
Manny89
Manny89

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 3:30 am

Hi Im manuel, nice pics Jamie btw you were an ass this morning on ld.
Back to top Go down
JustJaime

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 3:31 am

About what?? I get called an Ass, Troll, Androgynous Mess, etc. So often that I don't know what you're talking about.
Back to top Go down
Manny89
Manny89

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 3:36 am

In the janet thread say i had bad taste cause i like Disipline.
Back to top Go down
JustJaime

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 3:38 am

It's a really, really awful CD... People don't understand that up until 20YO I was a Janet fan... I was pulling for her to make it out of the mess that was the superbowl...

The SB and the promo have never been her problem... As someone that has given both 20 YO and Discipline a fair chance... I can honestly say it's a trash album, and I think the sales reflect that...

On more pleasant news... I'm liking Danity Kane's album more than I thought I would at the moment...

The only reason I'm blasting it is cuz my roomates are gone... I may have some of these tracks on a party playlist in the future, though.
Back to top Go down
Babar

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 3:42 am

Babar. Suleman.
Back to top Go down
Manny89
Manny89

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 3:44 am

Hey Babar!! cheers bounce
Back to top Go down
JustJaime

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 3:45 am

Post your photos.
Back to top Go down
Manny89
Manny89

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 3:47 am

JustJaime wrote:
It's a really, really awful CD... People don't understand that up until 20YO I was a Janet fan... I was pulling for her to make it out of the mess that was the superbowl...

The SB and the promo have never been her problem... As someone that has given both 20 YO and Discipline a fair chance... I can honestly say it's a trash album, and I think the sales reflect that...

On more pleasant news... I'm liking Danity Kane's album more than I thought I would at the moment...

The only reason I'm blasting it is cuz my roomates are gone... I may have some of these tracks on a party playlist in the future, though.
Thats cool, that you were a fan, I just became on like last year.
Back to top Go down
JustJaime

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 3:49 am

I will say... Feedback is nothing I would go out of my way to play... But it's nothing I'd go out of my way to turn off either... And that's the only Discipline track I can say that about...
Back to top Go down
JustJaime

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 3:49 am

Whatever happened to Jimmy and Terry... They're great musicians, but they really dropped off the face of the planet lately.
Back to top Go down
JustJaime

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 3:52 am

Post photos, people.
Back to top Go down
JustJaime

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 3:55 am

Introduce Yourself! L_3553e7b929e09c16b6ed01bf2b806f30
Back to top Go down
Manny89
Manny89

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 4:08 am

Very Happy

Last edited by Manny89 on Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dance 2night :: Off-Topic Discussion :: THE LOUNGE-
Jump to: