Dance 2night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss radio charts, current singles, and the latest music news..

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

what is this place?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pipi
Pipi

what is this place? Empty
PostSubject: what is this place?   what is this place? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 3:02 pm

I got banned from LD but this seems like a simliar other dimension! I love the smilies!!!!
pig monkey cat farao What a Face cat
Back to top Go down
Tout

PostSubject: Re: what is this place?   what is this place? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 9:59 pm

Pipi wrote:
what is this place?
Lamb hell.

What a Face rabbit elephant geek Evil or Very Mad Razz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Manny89
Manny89

PostSubject: Re: what is this place?   what is this place? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 5:23 am

how long are you banned now Pipi?
Back to top Go down
Pipi
Pipi

PostSubject: Re: what is this place?   what is this place? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 6:33 am

just banned for a week. its ridiculous. that MoXtina ph@g shud be the banned one. That place is gettin ruined now though. Way too many gays living in their own fantasy. It kinda got ruined once people like HighheeledHo, Libra, sunofthesky, Vamp started joining. Gay rentboys living at home with their mommys. Sad.
Back to top Go down
Pipi
Pipi

PostSubject: Re: what is this place?   what is this place? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 6:34 am

and btw, I am somewhat of a Madonna fan, I just prefer her old stuff. I played nothing but Madonna when I went for a jog yesterday Smile
so the whole Mariah vs Madonna thing doesnt go down with me. They are both very successful which is alot more than what I can say for Christina.
Back to top Go down
Manny89
Manny89

PostSubject: Re: what is this place?   what is this place? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 4:29 pm

calm down pipi hey you aim this morning and I was sleeping how you been?
Back to top Go down
Pipi
Pipi

PostSubject: Re: what is this place?   what is this place? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 9:51 am

I am drunk/hungover and it is raining like hell Sad
so basically life sucks.

Did you see how mad that rent boy HighHeeledSTD got on the MC forum at LD? poor little ph@g all mad at Mariah sh*tting on Xtopher. LMAO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what is this place?   what is this place? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what is this place?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dance 2night :: Off-Topic Discussion :: THE LOUNGE-
Jump to: