Dance 2night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss radio charts, current singles, and the latest music news..

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Madonna- Hard Candy Era

Go down 
+4
Adonis
mattievee
Popsicle
bl0ndxrebel
8 posters
AuthorMessage
bl0ndxrebel
Admin
bl0ndxrebel

Madonna- Hard Candy Era Empty
PostSubject: Madonna- Hard Candy Era   Madonna- Hard Candy Era I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 1:04 am

Thread for the beginning of the Hard Candy era.
Back to top Go down
https://dance2night.forumotion.com
Popsicle
Popsicle

PostSubject: Re: Madonna- Hard Candy Era   Madonna- Hard Candy Era I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 1:12 am

I SO can't wait for this album... I'm bleeding for it... I hope everyone will be able to listen soon.
Back to top Go down
mattievee
mattievee

PostSubject: Re: Madonna- Hard Candy Era   Madonna- Hard Candy Era I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 12:02 pm

Woo! since it leaked tonight online I had to listen it's going to be GREAT!
Back to top Go down
Adonis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Madonna- Hard Candy Era   Madonna- Hard Candy Era I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 4:44 pm

I like everything I have hear from Madonna's album so far.
Back to top Go down
http://geocities.com/astericky
Tout

PostSubject: Re: Madonna- Hard Candy Era   Madonna- Hard Candy Era I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 1:37 am

^^ Same. She didn't take that many "risks" in the end, and that's a good thing in this case. Laughing
Back to top Go down
bl0ndxrebel
Admin
bl0ndxrebel

PostSubject: Re: Madonna- Hard Candy Era   Madonna- Hard Candy Era I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 1:42 am

INCREDIBLE <3
Back to top Go down
Erizo
Erizo

PostSubject: Re: Madonna- Hard Candy Era   Madonna- Hard Candy Era I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 7:04 am

This album sounds so much better than I dared to expect. I was kid of sceptical when first hearing JT, Timbo, and Pharrel being involved. Once TBGO leaked, I was a bit worried. 4 Minutes is just okay for me. But now that I have heard more songs, I am really liking what I'm hearing. Go Madge!
Back to top Go down
musiccrazy
musiccrazy

PostSubject: Re: Madonna- Hard Candy Era   Madonna- Hard Candy Era I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 5:02 pm

Ye I think it is quite a good record I love most of the songs. It is a different sound for madonna. I just hope that madonna fans will like this direction she is going with this record. Well I suppose if they are real madonna fans they will love anything she does.
Back to top Go down
Adonis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Madonna- Hard Candy Era   Madonna- Hard Candy Era I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 3:09 am

Madonna made the album I had envisioned Janet would make.

Candy Shop A++ (I f**kin love this song! It makes me think Madonna is old and sexy. She sounds like a nasty old witch on this song. AMAZING!)
Beat Goes On A++ (One of the best songs on the album. If this isn't a #1 single there is no justice in the world.)
Give It To Me B
Heartbeat A++ (FANf**kING TASTIC! This OLD b***h is on fire. Definitely a favorite! I love it when she sounds like an OLD witch!)
Miles Away A (It's really hard to dislike this song. It's taylor made for pop radio.)
She's Not Me B
Incredible A- (This song is a grower. It will probably be an A or an A+ at some point.)
Dance 2Nite A++ (Yet another SUPER SMASH FROM MADONNA The Legendary Queen of Pop.)
Spanish Lesson C+/B- (Unnecessary Filler)
Devil Wouldn't Recognize You B- (More Unnecessary Filler)
Voices B

General consensus:

This album proves that Madonna is THE ONE AND ONLY QUEEN OF POP! There are at least 4 classic songs on this record not even including 4Minutes in that list of classic records. I like Madonna. However, I have never liked a Madonna album as much as this album. It gets an A++ from me. It's clearly the best record out of the three divas. This record is double platinum for sure. Madonna's album s**ts all over Mariah and Janet's albums.
Back to top Go down
http://geocities.com/astericky
Tout

PostSubject: Re: Madonna- Hard Candy Era   Madonna- Hard Candy Era I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 8:11 pm

I don't agree this is the album Janet should have made..Miss J stayed true to her roots on "Discipline" for the most part, and its even hard to believe she did not have a hand in writing in, cause it's in such alignement with what she's done before.

But Hard Candy's a good album too. Maybe "fresher"'s than Janet, but both can be really proud of their latest efforts imo.
Back to top Go down
dperkins
dperkins

PostSubject: Re: Madonna- Hard Candy Era   Madonna- Hard Candy Era I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 9:49 pm

The one thing I don't get about this album is it doesn't sound too commercial. Yeah, it has some commercial tracks, but I thought it was supposed to be an entirely commercial album?? A lot of the songs are rather boring, IMO. Good, but kinda boring. I left off She's Not Me, Incredible, Voices & Spanish Lesson.
Back to top Go down
http://mediasource.proboards55.com
Tout

PostSubject: Re: Madonna- Hard Candy Era   Madonna- Hard Candy Era I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 2:53 am

Yeah, I thought she was going to a commercial club-banga-filled R&B/urban record with lots of Beyonce and Fergie type of throwdowns, but in the end "4 Minutes" is far as she took it. It's a relief, but then it's not...just cause I had already prepared myself to get pissed off at her for this album.
Back to top Go down
Erizo
Erizo

PostSubject: Re: Madonna- Hard Candy Era   Madonna- Hard Candy Era I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 4:51 am

This is a little bit irrelevant, but I am not feeling the album photoshoot of Hard Candy.

Neutral

She's Not Me is my favourite at the moment. And what comes to Voices, it seems to me that it's the track, which divides opinions most.
Back to top Go down
bl0ndxrebel
Admin
bl0ndxrebel

PostSubject: Re: Madonna- Hard Candy Era   Madonna- Hard Candy Era I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 3:37 pm

HDD is predicting 275-300k first week.

Not too bad without promotion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madonna- Hard Candy Era   Madonna- Hard Candy Era I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Madonna- Hard Candy Era
Page 1 of 1