Dance 2night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss radio charts, current singles, and the latest music news..

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mariah Carey - I Stay In Love Appreciation Thread

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Popsicle
Popsicle

Mariah Carey - I Stay In Love Appreciation Thread Empty
PostSubject: Mariah Carey - I Stay In Love Appreciation Thread   Mariah Carey - I Stay In Love Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 12:40 am

Now, I wasn't really expecting much from Mariah's latest. Really, I thought it was going to be too 'Glitter'y. If you catch my drift. But, then I heard this song from her most recent album "E=MC2", and I was floored. For a moment I was a little ashamed that I connected with the words and meaning to a Mariah Carey song. I was a bit terrified... but, this song is utterly amazing, and deserves to be a HUGE massive hit everywhere. I hope she releases it as a single!!!
Back to top Go down
Blu
Blu

PostSubject: Re: Mariah Carey - I Stay In Love Appreciation Thread   Mariah Carey - I Stay In Love Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 2:36 am

"I Stay in Love" is one of my favs from the album. I really like the melody and love the piano on the track.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aguileraworld.com
Tout

PostSubject: Re: Mariah Carey - I Stay In Love Appreciation Thread   Mariah Carey - I Stay In Love Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 4:19 am

Best song on the record for sure. At least the one I listen to the most, her vocals on it are on fire.
Back to top Go down
Heartbeat
Heartbeat

PostSubject: Re: Mariah Carey - I Stay In Love Appreciation Thread   Mariah Carey - I Stay In Love Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 1:11 pm

I agree, this is a stand out on the record... it sounds like an old Mariah track.
Back to top Go down
musiccrazy
musiccrazy

PostSubject: Re: Mariah Carey - I Stay In Love Appreciation Thread   Mariah Carey - I Stay In Love Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 5:00 pm

I really love this song. It is one of my favorites on the album.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mariah Carey - I Stay In Love Appreciation Thread   Mariah Carey - I Stay In Love Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mariah Carey - I Stay In Love Appreciation Thread
Page 1 of 1