Dance 2night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss radio charts, current singles, and the latest music news..

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What will be Britneys next single???

Go down 
+6
Blu
Tout
PrimoJoe
bl0ndxrebel
Erizo
mattievee
10 posters
AuthorMessage
mattievee
mattievee

What will be Britneys next single??? Empty
PostSubject: What will be Britneys next single???   What will be Britneys next single??? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 10:35 am

what do you think will be britneys next single? i want get naked so bad! Twisted Evil

but it'll probably be toy solider i think. or maybe break the ice is the last song, cause i heard shes in the studio again already! hmm
Back to top Go down
Erizo
Erizo

PostSubject: Re: What will be Britneys next single???   What will be Britneys next single??? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 12:58 pm

Get Naked is my favorite from Blackout, but I doubt it's gonna be a single. I would like to give a chance to Toy Soldier or Ooh Ooh Baby.
Back to top Go down
bl0ndxrebel
Admin
bl0ndxrebel

PostSubject: Re: What will be Britneys next single???   What will be Britneys next single??? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 2:53 pm

Toy Soldier FTW! Razz
Back to top Go down
https://dance2night.forumotion.com
PrimoJoe

PostSubject: Re: What will be Britneys next single???   What will be Britneys next single??? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 12:30 am

Yea I Beliieve It May Most Likely be "Toy Soldier"

But I As Want Radr & Hot As Ice As Siingles!!!!

Whatever She Releases I'll Love It HAHa
Back to top Go down
Tout

PostSubject: Re: What will be Britneys next single???   What will be Britneys next single??? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 2:35 am

I hope "Toy Soldier" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blu
Blu

PostSubject: Re: What will be Britneys next single???   What will be Britneys next single??? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 2:38 am

"Break the Ice" is my fav from the album but we all know how that turned out Rolling Eyes

If another single is to be released, I would like "Toy Soldiers".
Back to top Go down
http://www.aguileraworld.com
chamber16

PostSubject: Re: What will be Britneys next single???   What will be Britneys next single??? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:39 am

It's been confirmed that she'll be directing her next video for the single, Radar ... breatheheavy.com
Back to top Go down
musiccrazy
musiccrazy

PostSubject: Re: What will be Britneys next single???   What will be Britneys next single??? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:56 pm

I heard today that it is meant to be radar and she is suppose to be co directing it to. It is meant to be out in june or july. I am happy about this I love that song. But I do think that toy soldier should be a single that is an amazing song.
Back to top Go down
Erizo
Erizo

PostSubject: Re: What will be Britneys next single???   What will be Britneys next single??? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 4:54 am

Radar is mediocre track... there would be better single choices on the album. Neutral
Back to top Go down
eliot88
eliot88

PostSubject: Re: What will be Britneys next single???   What will be Britneys next single??? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 12:33 pm

I think "Toy Soldier" or "Radar" would have the best shots at radio and MTV play. "Get Naked" would be one of the worst possible choices, as it just reminds listeners of her tabloid escapades. If it weren't for all of the tabloid fodder, I think "Ooh Ooh Baby" could've had a chance (under a different title).
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/eliot88
Pipi
Pipi

PostSubject: Re: What will be Britneys next single???   What will be Britneys next single??? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 1:49 pm

I love Toy Soldier the most of the unreleased tracks elephant
Back to top Go down
bl0ndxrebel
Admin
bl0ndxrebel

PostSubject: Re: What will be Britneys next single???   What will be Britneys next single??? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 4:18 pm

Toy Soldier
Radar
Perfect Lover
Get Naked
Why Should I Be Sad

Only single-worthy songs still left.

She should just re-release and switch it up and bring a ballad.
Back to top Go down
https://dance2night.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What will be Britneys next single???   What will be Britneys next single??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What will be Britneys next single???
Page 1 of 1